1. What Information is Collected? In order to optimize your experience in the Service, Donya may collect information about you, but only if you voluntarily give it to us. We may ask you to submit personal and/or demographic information in connection with our online services, general support, and your registration with the Service. For example, Donya may ask for personal information to better help us respond to customer service questions related to the Service. Donya may also ask for an email address to communicate directly with a user about technology- and/or related questions, and provide them with answers that they may find helpful. For using the Service you will be required to provide a username and password. For purchases you will be asked to provide additional information such as your credit card information (e.g., cardholder name, credit card number, expiration date and billing address, as well as other typically required information) in order to process and fulfill your order.
Donya only collects personal information that it deems to be reasonably necessary to fulfill your online requests and our legitimate business objectives.
2. Use and Disclosure of Information. Generally, the personally identifiable information collected by Donya will only be used for the particular purpose for which it was collected. Donya may also transfer, disclose or share your personally identifiable information with partners and affiliates, and third parties who may be engaged by it specifically to handle and deliver certain activities necessary to operate Donya’s business (e.g., processing orders and payments etc.); these third parties only have access to personal information needed to perform their functions. Additionally, in the event of a corporate reorganization (e.g., all or substantially all of the assets relating to Donya are transferred or sold to another entity), personally identifiable information submitted to Donya may be transferred to the acquiring entity. Donya may also disclose personally identifiable information to third parties in order to comply with national, international, federal, state or local laws, in response to requests by law enforcement agencies, to enforce its End User License Agreement and Licenses, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Donya, the Service, users of the Service, and others, including, without limitation, in connection with Take Down Notices.
You agree to and accept that we may also occasionally use your account and/or email address to send you announcements regarding our products and services and/or business that may be of interest to you. This includes the right to send you sales offers and advertising regarding our products and services and/or business.
Donya requests that anyone under the age of 18 not send any personal information about themselves over the Internet unless sent under the supervision of their parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information such as name and email address from children under 13 years old in the Service, unless expressly permitted by parent or guardian. We believe it is important to safeguard the privacy of children and encourage parents to regularly monitor their children’s use of online activities. If you are a parent and believe that your child under the age of 13 has used the service and provided personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the mailing address at the end of this Policy and we will work to delete that account and any such personally identifiable information.
We may use personally identifying information and records for defense of a lawsuit, investigation or other action if such personally identifying information, records or profiles are relevant to the lawsuit, investigation or action.
Donya may collect data in the form of logs. Log data collected on web servers supplies Donya with aggregate information about the number of visits to different pages on the Service and other navigational data.
4. Payment Information. Along with information provided at registration, users making purchases through the Service may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information, such as full name, billing address, email address, phone number and credit card number/expiration date etc. Please note that you must be the age of 18 or older to make purchases in the Service.
Once customers have successfully entered valid credit card information and completed the order process, a purchasing account will be created and maintained for them. If customers do not complete the order process, the information they submitted during the order process will not be captured by Donya’s systems. Donya uses the information provided to process the customer’s order and to send order confirmations via email, as well as to make future purchases easier for the customer. Donya does not sell, transfer or share customer information with third parties, except when the information is transferred, disclosed and shared with its third-party agent(s) who uses the information solely to handle and deliver certain online activities necessary to operate Donya’s business (e.g., processing orders and payments).
Donya is always looking for ways to improve your experience of the Service. Donya may at times solicit additional personally identifiable information to help it to offer new products and services that may be of interest to you.
5. Security. Donya has taken steps to ensure that the personally identifiable information it collects is secure and we have taken reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal information collected from our you and other customers. Personal information is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible to authorized employees, consultants and/or service providers. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, there is no such thing as perfect security. As a result, although we strive to protect personally identifying information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us through or in connection with our Service, that we store on our systems or that is stored on our service providers' systems.
Please note that Donya may provide links to other websites that are operated and hosted by third parties who may have their own information collection practices. These other websites are governed by their own privacy policies, which may be substantially different from Donya’s policy. Visitors to other websites are encouraged to review the privacy policies and information collection practices of those websites.
7. Contact. Donya Labs AB is the data controller of personal data provided by you. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or at:
Donya Labs AB
Attn: Privacy Questions
582 73 Linköping